- We, the members of the Rota Department of Public Safety, are guided by the highest ethical standards.
- We strongly believe in the dignity of all people and respect individual and constitutional rights.
- We are committed to enhancing our community’s safety and quality of life through continuous improvement of our work.
- We are a community-oriented department as defined by the people we serve.
- We provide the highest quality of personalized services to all who live, work, visit and recreate in our Community.
- We build partnerships with community members and service providers in order to prevent and solve crimes, lessen fear and reduce neighborhood problems.
The mission of the Rota Department of Public Safety is to work in partnership with the community to create safer neighborhoods and to preserve the quality of life.
We strive to be a dynamic and continuously improving organization devoted to providing excellent service in making our community a safe place to live, learn, work and play.